
Israeli warplanes launched two air raids on the Gaza Strip today. No injuries were reported. Israeli Occupation Forces said it had attacked an underground rocket launcher in central Gaza in northern Gaza before dawn Tuesday in retaliation for a Palestinian rocket attack hours earlier on the western Negev. A Palestinian rocket fired from Gaza exploded in an open territory in the Hof Ashkelon region, (The Jerusalem Post) reported, adding that the rocket triggered an air raid siren, but caused no injuries or damages. Palestinian security sources said that Israeli warplanes fired four missiles in the first raid at a site near the Nuseirat refugee camp in the central Gaza Strip. The second raid targeted an uninhabited area in the northern Gaza Strip, the sources said. Source: QNA
GMT 12:28 2018 Friday ,31 August
Algeria, reaffirm support to Sahrawi and Palestinian peoplesGMT 11:54 2018 Friday ,31 August
Second mine explodes in Mghilla 'Four soldiers wounded'GMT 11:30 2018 Friday ,31 August
UNSMIL condemns escalation of Violence in Great Tripoli areaGMT 11:15 2018 Friday ,31 August
Morocco, U.S Committed to Fighting Terrorism 'US Official'GMT 16:27 2018 Thursday ,30 August
PPS Considers Withdrawing from Ruling Coalition amid Tension with PJDGMT 15:34 2018 Thursday ,30 August
3 Bunkers, 4 homemade bombs discovered, destroyed in SkikdaGMT 15:10 2018 Thursday ,30 August
AU's Decision to Support UN-led Process, 'Big Win" for MoroccoGMT 12:47 2018 Thursday ,30 August
Cuba backed Polisario by providing military aid to Algeria
Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©
Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©
Send your comments
Your comment as a visitor