A bomb went off inside a mosque in the eastern Nangarhar province 120 km east of capital Kabul on Friday injuring 20 people, police said. "A bomb planted inside a mosque in Chaparhar district exploded during Friday congregation at around 01:00 p.m. local time wounding 20 people, all civilians including the prayer leader," police spokesman Hazrat Hussain told Xinhua, but declined to furnish more details. Meantime, locals describe the condition of some of the injured men as critical. Spokesman for Nangarhar provincial administration Ahmad Zia Abdulzai also confirmed the incident, saying around 20 people were injured in the blast happened inside a mosque. He also said investigation is underway to identify those behind the heinous crime. No groups or individuals have claimed responsibility so far for the bombing.
GMT 12:28 2018 Friday ,31 August
Algeria, reaffirm support to Sahrawi and Palestinian peoplesGMT 11:54 2018 Friday ,31 August
Second mine explodes in Mghilla 'Four soldiers wounded'GMT 11:30 2018 Friday ,31 August
UNSMIL condemns escalation of Violence in Great Tripoli areaGMT 11:15 2018 Friday ,31 August
Morocco, U.S Committed to Fighting Terrorism 'US Official'GMT 16:27 2018 Thursday ,30 August
PPS Considers Withdrawing from Ruling Coalition amid Tension with PJDGMT 15:34 2018 Thursday ,30 August
3 Bunkers, 4 homemade bombs discovered, destroyed in SkikdaGMT 15:10 2018 Thursday ,30 August
AU's Decision to Support UN-led Process, 'Big Win" for MoroccoGMT 12:47 2018 Thursday ,30 August
Cuba backed Polisario by providing military aid to Algeria
Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©
Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©
Send your comments
Your comment as a visitor