Jordanian Minister of State for Media Affairs and Communications, Samih Maaytah who is also the official spokesman for the jordanian government has denied rumors about the arrival of Syrian Vice President Farouq al-Shara to Jordan after breaking with the Syrian regime. Maaytah said in a press release issued here Sunday that the news is just press claims. During his regional tour earlier this week , French Foreign Minister Laurent Fabius has said that he has important information on the splits will occur in the Syrian regime, in conjunction with the disappearance of al-Shara, and the media which spoke about his defection from president Bashar al-Assad’s regime. Syrian television aired yesterday, Saturday said that a statement was issued from the Office of al-Shara confirming that he did not leave Damascus to anywhere
GMT 12:28 2018 Friday ,31 August
Algeria, reaffirm support to Sahrawi and Palestinian peoplesGMT 11:54 2018 Friday ,31 August
Second mine explodes in Mghilla 'Four soldiers wounded'GMT 11:30 2018 Friday ,31 August
UNSMIL condemns escalation of Violence in Great Tripoli areaGMT 11:15 2018 Friday ,31 August
Morocco, U.S Committed to Fighting Terrorism 'US Official'GMT 16:27 2018 Thursday ,30 August
PPS Considers Withdrawing from Ruling Coalition amid Tension with PJDGMT 15:34 2018 Thursday ,30 August
3 Bunkers, 4 homemade bombs discovered, destroyed in SkikdaGMT 15:10 2018 Thursday ,30 August
AU's Decision to Support UN-led Process, 'Big Win" for MoroccoGMT 12:47 2018 Thursday ,30 August
Cuba backed Polisario by providing military aid to Algeria
Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©
Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©
Send your comments
Your comment as a visitor