
France will from Friday deploy new air and maritime resources off the remote Indian Ocean island of Reunion in the search for more wreckage from the ill-fated MH370 flight, government officials said.
"It has been decided, at the request of the president and the prime minister and to respond to the needs of the inquiry, to deploy supplementary air and sea resources to search for the possible presence of new debris around Reunion," the ministries of defence, transport and overseas territories said in a statement Thursday.
Malaysia said earlier Thursday that a wing part found on Reunion was from MH370 which went missing in March last year with 239 people on board during a flight from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing.
GMT 14:12 2018 Tuesday ,23 January
Oscar best director nomineesGMT 14:09 2018 Tuesday ,23 January
Oscar best actress nomineesGMT 14:06 2018 Tuesday ,23 January
Oscar best actor nomineesGMT 13:58 2018 Tuesday ,23 January
Oscar best foreign film nomineesGMT 20:03 2018 Monday ,22 January
Eurozone approves 6.7-bln-euro bailout tranche for GreeceGMT 20:00 2018 Monday ,22 January
Trump to travel to Davos as shutdown deal reached: W.HouseGMT 19:57 2018 Monday ,22 January
Democrats to vote to reopen US government: SchumerGMT 19:53 2018 Monday ,22 January
Afrin clashes kill 54 Syrian Kurd and pro-Turkey fighters: monitor
Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©
Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©
Send your comments
Your comment as a visitor