
Tunisia has arrested a second Moroccan suspect over a deadly attack in March on the Bardo museum in Tunis, the interior ministry said Thursday.
Noureddine al-Naibi was arrested on Sunday at Ras Jedir border post on the frontier with Libya on suspicion of indirect involvement in the attack, ministry spokesman Mohamed Ali Aroui told AFP.
Last week, a young Moroccan man was arrested in Italy for allegedly helping in the March 18 attack carried out by two Tunisian gunmen in which 21 tourists and a policeman were killed before the assailants were also shot dead.
GMT 14:12 2018 Tuesday ,23 January
Oscar best director nomineesGMT 14:09 2018 Tuesday ,23 January
Oscar best actress nomineesGMT 14:06 2018 Tuesday ,23 January
Oscar best actor nomineesGMT 13:58 2018 Tuesday ,23 January
Oscar best foreign film nomineesGMT 20:03 2018 Monday ,22 January
Eurozone approves 6.7-bln-euro bailout tranche for GreeceGMT 20:00 2018 Monday ,22 January
Trump to travel to Davos as shutdown deal reached: W.HouseGMT 19:57 2018 Monday ,22 January
Democrats to vote to reopen US government: SchumerGMT 19:53 2018 Monday ,22 January
Afrin clashes kill 54 Syrian Kurd and pro-Turkey fighters: monitor
Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©
Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©
Send your comments
Your comment as a visitor