
At this week’s 2012 Beijing Auto Show, Italian design and engineering firm Bertone displayed the completed version of its Nuccio supercar concept, which we first laid eyes on at last month’s Geneva Salon. The fully functional prototype that is propelled by a mid-mounted 4.3-liter V8 engine with an estimated output of 480-horses caught the attention of an affluent Chinese collector who is interested in buying the car. Bertone CEO Marco Filippa confirmed the news to Automotive Europe: “We are currently in close negotiations with a Chinese collector who wants to buy the Nuccio,” he said. The Italian company’s boss added that the asking price for the Nuccio, which he says took Bertone roughly 15,000 hours to design, engineer and build, is approximately €2 million (US$2.6 million). The news agency said that Bertone plans to go ahead with the sale after it shows the car at this August’s Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance, in Monterey, California.
GMT 15:26 2017 Friday ,22 December
VW sacks executive jailed over 'dieselgate': reportGMT 12:54 2017 Friday ,22 December
Baidu accuses former exec of stealing self-driving car technologyGMT 17:41 2017 Wednesday ,06 December
UK car sales extend slump: industry bodyGMT 14:49 2017 Sunday ,19 November
US rejects Ford petition to delay recall of 3m vehiclesGMT 19:06 2017 Wednesday ,08 November
BMW revs research spending higher, profits fishtailGMT 10:33 2017 Tuesday ,24 October
Singapore to freeze number of cars on its roadsGMT 13:26 2017 Tuesday ,17 October
Tesla sacks hundreds of workers on Model 3 stall: sourceGMT 21:18 2017 Saturday ,07 October
Tesla delays big rig truck debut; Model 3 in ‘production hell’
Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©
Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©
Send your comments
Your comment as a visitor