
Maruti Suzuki has logged 40 per cent lower sales in August as compared to the offtake during the corresponding month of 2011. The automobile maker was hit by labour unrest last month. The company in a statement on Saturday said it sold 54,415 units last month as against 91,442 units sold in August 2011. Owing to the lock out at the Manesar plant (July 21 to Aug.20), the supply of Swift, Dzire, SX4 and A-star models was impacted, the company said. Maruti Suzuki sold 3,085 units of Dzire and 6,059 units of compact cars (Swift, Estilo and Ritz) last month down from 7,856 units and 16,043 units, respectively, sold during August last year. From gulftoday
GMT 15:26 2017 Friday ,22 December
VW sacks executive jailed over 'dieselgate': reportGMT 12:54 2017 Friday ,22 December
Baidu accuses former exec of stealing self-driving car technologyGMT 17:41 2017 Wednesday ,06 December
UK car sales extend slump: industry bodyGMT 14:49 2017 Sunday ,19 November
US rejects Ford petition to delay recall of 3m vehiclesGMT 19:06 2017 Wednesday ,08 November
BMW revs research spending higher, profits fishtailGMT 10:33 2017 Tuesday ,24 October
Singapore to freeze number of cars on its roadsGMT 13:26 2017 Tuesday ,17 October
Tesla sacks hundreds of workers on Model 3 stall: sourceGMT 21:18 2017 Saturday ,07 October
Tesla delays big rig truck debut; Model 3 in ‘production hell’
Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©
Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©
Send your comments
Your comment as a visitor