
French automaker Renault asked employees at its South Korean subsidiary, Renault Samsung Motors, to voluntarily consider a buyout package. Renault officials in France said Friday they asked for voluntary buyouts at South Korea's Busan factory, Radio France Internationale reported. The employee-reduction request, the first since Renault began production in South Korea in 2000, was motivated by a 33 percent sales slump for the first half of this year, compared to the first six months of last year. The company said 4,500 employees are eligible for the package that reportedly includes two years' salary, education costs for children, a lump-sum payment and outplacement assistance, RFI said. The application deadline is Sept. 7.
GMT 15:26 2017 Friday ,22 December
VW sacks executive jailed over 'dieselgate': reportGMT 12:54 2017 Friday ,22 December
Baidu accuses former exec of stealing self-driving car technologyGMT 17:41 2017 Wednesday ,06 December
UK car sales extend slump: industry bodyGMT 14:49 2017 Sunday ,19 November
US rejects Ford petition to delay recall of 3m vehiclesGMT 19:06 2017 Wednesday ,08 November
BMW revs research spending higher, profits fishtailGMT 10:33 2017 Tuesday ,24 October
Singapore to freeze number of cars on its roadsGMT 13:26 2017 Tuesday ,17 October
Tesla sacks hundreds of workers on Model 3 stall: sourceGMT 21:18 2017 Saturday ,07 October
Tesla delays big rig truck debut; Model 3 in ‘production hell’
Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©
Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©
Send your comments
Your comment as a visitor