
Rolls-Royce Motor CarsRolls-Royce Motor Cars today announced that a strong level of interest in its cars in Japan has resulted in the marque opening up increased retail space in Tokyo and a new presence in Osaka, in addition to an upgraded showroom in Yokohama. Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Chief Executive Torsten Müller-Ötvös expressed delight at progress in the Japanese market following visits to both Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Tokyo and Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Yokohama. Whilst in Japan Mr Müller-Ötvös oversaw the opening of a new, expanded showroom at Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Tokyo operated by Cornes Motors Ltd at Shiba, Minato-ku Tokyo. The new 318 sq/m facility which accommodates five Rolls-Royce cars, has been upgraded to Rolls-Royce latest global standards, providing customers a refined, private setting in which to commission their vehicles. A Bespoke lounge, furnished in the latest wood, leather and paint examples gives customers a direct line to the designers and craftspeople at the Home of Rolls-Royce in Goodwood, England. The space ensures access to the seemingly limitless scope for personalisation Rolls-Royce customers enjoy. Mr Kenzo Watari, CEO Cornes Motors Ltd said: “We are delighted Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Chief Executive Torsten Müller-Ötvös could join us for the opening of this new facility. Investment in this space represents Cornes Motors Ltd confidence in the continuing success of the brand in Tokyo. In addition to sustained demand for Ghost and Ghost Extended Wheelbase – Tokyo customers embrace highly-Bespoke, pinnacle Phantom family cars. This is reflected in the interest and orders Phantom Series II has already generated.” The launch ceremony included a bespoke kimono-themed show to highlight the best cultural and bespoke traditions of the market. He added: “We are committed to ensuring our highly discerning customers enjoy an effortless purchasing and aftersales experience that befits the standards of the marque. I am certain the move will be the start of a highly successful new chapter in the history of Rolls-Royce in Japan.” Paul Harris, Regional Director, Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Asia-Pacific said: “Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Tokyo was the most successful dealership by sales volume in Asia-Pacific outside of Greater China in 2011. In 2011, Japan matched 2010’s sales result – a remarkable achievement considering the challenging market conditions.” The launch of a new showroom in Tokyo follows the announcement that Cornes Motors Ltd has been awarded Rolls-Royce Motor Car’s first dealership in Osaka. Cornes Motors Ltd currently services a number of customers in Osaka from their existing base in Tokyo. Mr Müller-Ötvös also visited the Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Yokohama showroom, operated by Nicole MotorCars Co., Ltd, the authorised dealer in Kanagawa Prefecture. The dealership has seen healthy sales growth so far in 2012. Significant investment has been made in a new Bespoke lounge – reflecting the increasing demand from Yokohama customers to commission highly individual motor cars. As a result, the dealership has expanded its facility by moving the administrative office to the second floor of the facility. Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Chief Executive Torsten Müller-Ötvös said: “The developments I have observed from dealers in both Tokyo and Yokohama give me great confidence in the continued, sustainable growth of the marque for Japan. In Cornes Motors Ltd and Nicole MotorCars Co., Ltd we have two partners that have shown great commitment to furthering the brand in Japan – a place with a long and rich association with Rolls-Royce. From motorin news
GMT 15:26 2017 Friday ,22 December
VW sacks executive jailed over 'dieselgate': reportGMT 12:54 2017 Friday ,22 December
Baidu accuses former exec of stealing self-driving car technologyGMT 17:41 2017 Wednesday ,06 December
UK car sales extend slump: industry bodyGMT 14:49 2017 Sunday ,19 November
US rejects Ford petition to delay recall of 3m vehiclesGMT 19:06 2017 Wednesday ,08 November
BMW revs research spending higher, profits fishtailGMT 10:33 2017 Tuesday ,24 October
Singapore to freeze number of cars on its roadsGMT 13:26 2017 Tuesday ,17 October
Tesla sacks hundreds of workers on Model 3 stall: sourceGMT 21:18 2017 Saturday ,07 October
Tesla delays big rig truck debut; Model 3 in ‘production hell’
Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©
Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©
Send your comments
Your comment as a visitor