
Tata Motors has announced that they are replacing the anti-roll bar bush on all Tata Manzas sold until now with a new one that is made out of a more sturdy material. Tata Motors is replacing free of cost a part in the suspension system of its mid-sized sedan Manza that has been sold so far, without calling it a recall. "We are replacing a plastic component called anti-roll bar bush which is connected to the suspension of the car. I am not aware of any complaint from customers and we are replacing it free of cost," a Tata Motors spokesperson said. He said the company is changing the anti-roll bar bush with a more sturdy material than the earlier one. The anti-roll bar bush is placed between two moving metal parts to prevent friction and provide stability to the vehicle while on the move. "We are not recalling the Manzas. We are just changing the part as and when the cars are brought to the service centres by customers," he added. When asked how many units of the Manza will be covered under this exercise, he said: "All the Manzas that are sold so far." He, however, declined to comment on the exact number of Manza sold so far. The model was launched in October 2009. Earlier last year, Tata Motors had asked an estimated 1.40 lakh Nano owners to bring back their cars for change of the starter motor free-of-cost. It was the biggest-ever replacement exercise in the Indian automobile history. At that time also, the company had insisted that it was not a recall and the old starter motor was replaced with a new and 'better' one.
GMT 15:26 2017 Friday ,22 December
VW sacks executive jailed over 'dieselgate': reportGMT 12:54 2017 Friday ,22 December
Baidu accuses former exec of stealing self-driving car technologyGMT 17:41 2017 Wednesday ,06 December
UK car sales extend slump: industry bodyGMT 14:49 2017 Sunday ,19 November
US rejects Ford petition to delay recall of 3m vehiclesGMT 19:06 2017 Wednesday ,08 November
BMW revs research spending higher, profits fishtailGMT 10:33 2017 Tuesday ,24 October
Singapore to freeze number of cars on its roadsGMT 13:26 2017 Tuesday ,17 October
Tesla sacks hundreds of workers on Model 3 stall: sourceGMT 21:18 2017 Saturday ,07 October
Tesla delays big rig truck debut; Model 3 in ‘production hell’
Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©
Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©
Send your comments
Your comment as a visitor