Some Egyptian women pray for the souls of the Port Said match victims
FIFA has decided to donate financial aid of $250,000 USD to the families of the victims of last week’s tragedy in Port Said (Egypt) following the football match between Al Masry and Al Ahly. This sum will be paid into
the charity account opened by Al Ahly last Sunday.
“I stated after the tragedy that this day was a black day for football. I’m still very shocked by what happened. Many of the victims were so young. They were also a crucial support for their families, who now need help. The football community, including FIFA, must assist its Egyptian brothers and sisters,” said the FIFA President.
GMT 15:17 2018 Sunday ,21 January
FedExpress steams on as Sharapova grindsGMT 14:43 2018 Saturday ,20 January
Failed ski resort looms over Pyeongchang Games' legacyGMT 14:37 2018 Saturday ,20 January
Nadal ominous in Melbourne as Dimitrov gets back on trackGMT 11:47 2018 Friday ,19 January
Djokovic survives brutal Melbourne heat testGMT 16:57 2018 Thursday ,18 January
Nadal dominant as Wozniacki pulls off great escapeGMT 15:35 2018 Wednesday ,17 January
De Grandhomme seals Black Caps win over PakistanGMT 13:58 2018 Tuesday ,16 January
Venus leads seeds tumbling out of OpenGMT 13:37 2018 Monday ,15 January
Leinster secure Champions Cup last-eight spot
Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©
Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©
Send your comments
Your comment as a visitor