
Sheikh Adel al-Faydi, the chairman of the reconciliation committee at Libya's Defence Ministry, said that the crisis of Egyptian vehicles held on Ajdabiya-Tobruk road has been ended. The vehicles started to enter the Egyptian territories, Faydi told MENA reporter here. A number of Libyan soldiers, who are holding a strike until their delayed wages be paid, have seized at least 20 Egyptian trucks loaded with construction materials on Ajdabiya-Tobruk road. Earlier in the day, Faydi told MENA that Ajdabiya chieftains will meet with the soldiers to secure the release of the seized vehicles. Source: MENA
GMT 12:28 2018 Friday ,31 August
Algeria, reaffirm support to Sahrawi and Palestinian peoplesGMT 11:54 2018 Friday ,31 August
Second mine explodes in Mghilla 'Four soldiers wounded'GMT 11:30 2018 Friday ,31 August
UNSMIL condemns escalation of Violence in Great Tripoli areaGMT 11:15 2018 Friday ,31 August
Morocco, U.S Committed to Fighting Terrorism 'US Official'GMT 16:27 2018 Thursday ,30 August
PPS Considers Withdrawing from Ruling Coalition amid Tension with PJDGMT 15:34 2018 Thursday ,30 August
3 Bunkers, 4 homemade bombs discovered, destroyed in SkikdaGMT 15:10 2018 Thursday ,30 August
AU's Decision to Support UN-led Process, 'Big Win" for MoroccoGMT 12:47 2018 Thursday ,30 August
Cuba backed Polisario by providing military aid to Algeria
Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©
Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©
Send your comments
Your comment as a visitor