
Israeli occupation authorities handed over bodies of two Palestinians, burried in a cemetary and identified by numbers, to their families on Sunday evening. The Israeli authorities handed over the two bodies at the Beitunia crossing in Al-Khalil in the West Bank, said Salem Khalla, of Al-Quds Center for Legal Advice and Human Rights. He said the two bodies belonged to Dawood Ahmad Abu Sawi, a male from Hosan village, and Ayat Al-Akhras, a female from Al-Duhaisheih camp in Bethlemeh. The are to be reburried tomorrow. Al-Akhras was 18 when she was killed by Israeli army forces in 2002, while Abu Sawi was killed in 2001. Israel is still holding 281 bodies of Palestinians in the cemetaries where they are identified by numbers. Israel released 91 bodies last year as part of an agreement with the Palestinian Authority. Source: KUNA
GMT 12:28 2018 Friday ,31 August
Algeria, reaffirm support to Sahrawi and Palestinian peoplesGMT 11:54 2018 Friday ,31 August
Second mine explodes in Mghilla 'Four soldiers wounded'GMT 11:30 2018 Friday ,31 August
UNSMIL condemns escalation of Violence in Great Tripoli areaGMT 11:15 2018 Friday ,31 August
Morocco, U.S Committed to Fighting Terrorism 'US Official'GMT 16:27 2018 Thursday ,30 August
PPS Considers Withdrawing from Ruling Coalition amid Tension with PJDGMT 15:34 2018 Thursday ,30 August
3 Bunkers, 4 homemade bombs discovered, destroyed in SkikdaGMT 15:10 2018 Thursday ,30 August
AU's Decision to Support UN-led Process, 'Big Win" for MoroccoGMT 12:47 2018 Thursday ,30 August
Cuba backed Polisario by providing military aid to Algeria
Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©
Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©
Send your comments
Your comment as a visitor