
Prime Minister Hazem el-Beblawy strongly condemned the terrorist attack at Nasr City early Thursday, which left five wounded. The premier reiterated that the government will firmly deal with any action that would breach the security or terrorize innocent people. Five people were injured in a blast that took place early Thursday in the vicinity of Azhar University in Cairo's Nasr City, an Interior Ministry source said. The source said the blast heard early Thursday resulted from detonating a crude bomb planted in a garden near Azhar University. Bomb disposal experts are now combing the area to make sure that there are no more bombs. Earlier in the day, eyewitness said that the bomb hit a passing public bus in the area.
GMT 18:32 2018 Thursday ,11 January
Nearly 100,000 displaced by fighting in northwest SyriaGMT 18:54 2018 Monday ,08 January
Tunisian police disperse protests against price hikes, unemploymentGMT 18:38 2018 Sunday ,07 January
Imam inaugurates move back to the Prophet’s MihrabGMT 19:14 2018 Saturday ,06 January
Iran: opposition protests and pro-regime ralliesGMT 19:58 2018 Wednesday ,03 January
Polisario Threats MINURSO to Enter Restricted Zone of GuergueratGMT 18:19 2018 Monday ,01 January
Syria’s Assad names new defense and other ministersGMT 18:14 2018 Monday ,01 January
Abbas condemns Israeli ruling party vote for West Bank annexationGMT 00:20 2017 Saturday ,30 December
Makkah forum to boost innovation, leadership
Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©
Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©
Send your comments
Your comment as a visitor