The talented youngster is unhappy with his lack of playing time at the Giuseppe Meazza outfit, and could be on the move in the upcoming transfer window.Arie Treffers, agent of Inter forward Luc Castaignos, has revealed that the Netherlands Under-21 starlet could leave the Nerazzurri at the end of the 2011-12 campaign.The striker joined Inter form Feyenoord at the start of the season, but has been struggling to secure regular first-team action at the Serie A giants so far.Therefore, Castaignos is considering his options and he's ready to leave the Nerazzurri on a one-year loan deal, or on a permanent basis."Inter said that they wanted to rejuvenate their team when they signed Luc, but the average age is over 30 now. I think that a loan move is the most realistic option, or perhaps a big club will be willing to take him on a permanent move," Treffers told NUsport."Next season will be crucial for Luc. He wants regular first-team football, and that seems to be difficult at Inter. We'll see what happens, but there's plenty of interest."Castaignos has netted once in only six Serie A appearances this term.
GMT 18:45 2018 Wednesday ,10 January
Chinese FA warns clubs over Aubameyang 'bidding war'GMT 19:28 2018 Tuesday ,09 January
Neymar, PSG run riot in French CupGMT 15:08 2018 Sunday ,07 January
Bayern's Heynckes rules out Vidal Chelsea moveGMT 14:59 2018 Sunday ,07 January
Napoli cement top spot as Lazio's Immobile hits fourGMT 16:04 2018 Tuesday ,02 January
Schedulers are against us, Arsenal manager Wenger complainsGMT 15:54 2018 Tuesday ,02 January
Manchester United lift Mourinho, Liverpool leave it lateGMT 19:04 2017 Sunday ,31 December
Lukaku adds to Mourinho's woes as United lose groundGMT 18:58 2017 Sunday ,31 December
Inter, Roma held as Benevento finally win
Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©
Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©
Send your comments
Your comment as a visitor