capmas 12 million residential units completed in 5 years
Last Updated : GMT 09:03:51
Almaghrib Today, almaghrib today
Almaghrib Today, almaghrib today
Last Updated : GMT 09:03:51
Almaghrib Today, almaghrib today

CAPMAS: 1.2 million residential units completed in 5 years

Almaghrib Today, almaghrib today

Almaghrib Today, almaghrib today CAPMAS: 1.2 million residential units completed in 5 years

Central Agency for Public Mobilization and Statistics
Cairo - MENA

As many as 1.2 million residential Units have been completed in total in five years in both public and private housing projects, said the Central Agency for Public Mobilization and Statistics on Tuesday. 

The total investments for the 1.2 million units recorded approximately EGP 109.6 billion, according to a report issued by CAPMAS to mark the World Housing Day, which annually falls on the first Monday of October, as stipulated by the UN.

The report further highlighted that public expenditure in the housing sector constituted 41.7% of all expenditure, while the private sector made up the remaining 58.3%.

CAPMAS also reported that FY 2014/2015 recorded the highest number of completed units at 352,000, while the lowest output was recorded in 2012/2013, with 135,600 units .

Public expenditure focused mainly on affordable housing, according to the report, whereas a great number of units were built in Giza, followed by Sharqia and Cairo and finally Damietta.

The private sector focused on building middle-income households primarily in Ismailia, followed by Giza and Sohag governorates and finally Alexandria, added the report. 

almaghribtoday
almaghribtoday

Name *

E-mail *

Comment Title*

Comment *

: Characters Left

Mandatory *

Terms of use

Publishing Terms: Not to offend the author, or to persons or sanctities or attacking religions or divine self. And stay away from sectarian and racial incitement and insults.

I agree with the Terms of Use

Security Code*

capmas 12 million residential units completed in 5 years capmas 12 million residential units completed in 5 years

 



Name *

E-mail *

Comment Title*

Comment *

: Characters Left

Mandatory *

Terms of use

Publishing Terms: Not to offend the author, or to persons or sanctities or attacking religions or divine self. And stay away from sectarian and racial incitement and insults.

I agree with the Terms of Use

Security Code*

capmas 12 million residential units completed in 5 years capmas 12 million residential units completed in 5 years

 



Almaghrib Today, almaghrib today Skincare PR Performance Full Year 2017

GMT 09:22 2018 Monday ,22 January

Skincare PR Performance Full Year 2017
Almaghrib Today, almaghrib today New hunt for flight MH370 gets under way

GMT 11:03 2018 Wednesday ,24 January

New hunt for flight MH370 gets under way
Almaghrib Today, almaghrib today Modern colorful bedroom renovation

GMT 10:57 2017 Thursday ,21 December

Modern colorful bedroom renovation
Almaghrib Today, almaghrib today Puigdemont candidate for Catalan president

GMT 13:56 2018 Tuesday ,23 January

Puigdemont candidate for Catalan president
Almaghrib Today, almaghrib today Turkey detains dozens more

GMT 10:47 2018 Wednesday ,24 January

Turkey detains dozens more

GMT 18:55 2018 Sunday ,21 January

Egypt targets slew of government flotations

GMT 10:06 2018 Friday ,19 January

To develop oil fields retaken from Kurds

GMT 12:04 2012 Friday ,25 May

Bahrain GPIC in Petrotech 2012

GMT 13:01 2017 Wednesday ,19 April

Iraqi media presenter says she was threatened

GMT 13:14 2018 Friday ,31 August

Qaradawi: Politics is more important than Hajj!

GMT 18:16 2018 Thursday ,30 August

Damascus vows to 'liberate all of Syria'

GMT 09:06 2012 Tuesday ,18 December

Tetouan international mediterranean film festival

GMT 05:09 2015 Friday ,20 March

Moroccan orange & cardamom cake

GMT 20:05 2017 Friday ,06 October

US says to end some trade sanctions on Sudan

GMT 22:34 2016 Wednesday ,13 April

No dead end art for graveyard Sydney Biennale

GMT 16:44 2018 Tuesday ,23 January

Sweden urges China to release bookseller Gui Minhai

GMT 08:58 2018 Sunday ,21 January

Gardiner announces freelance details
Almaghrib Today, almaghrib today
 
 Almaghrib Today Facebook,almaghrib today facebook  Almaghrib Today Twitter,almaghrib today twitter Almaghrib Today Rss,almaghrib today rss  Almaghrib Today Youtube,almaghrib today youtube  Almaghrib Today Youtube,almaghrib today youtube

Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2021 ©

Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2021 ©

.almaghribtoday .almaghribtoday .almaghribtoday .almaghribtoday
almaghribtoday almaghribtoday almaghribtoday
almaghribtoday
بناية النخيل - رأس النبع _ خلف السفارة الفرنسية _بيروت - لبنان
almaghribtoday, Almaghribtoday, Almaghribtoday