
Harry Connick Jr. will be the third judge for the next season of "American Idol," alongside Keith Urban and Jennifer Lopez, The Hollywood Reporter says. The entertainment news website reported Friday a source it described as close to the show said Connick was signing a deal with the Fox network for the singing competition's 13th season. The Reporter had previously said Dr. Luke had dropped out of negotiations for the judges' panel because of a conflict with his label at Sony Music. There also had been speculation Scooter Braun, Justin Bieber's manager, might be in the running for a judge's seat, but the Reporter said he apparently passed on the chance. The Reporter said Connick, Urban and Lopez, along with Randy Jackson, who moves from judge to mentor for Season 13, were at a Thursday night party at a Los Angeles nightclub to celebrate the impending announcement that Connick would join the cast. Fox officials had no comment on the report, while the show's host, Ryan Seacrest, tweeted Friday, "Got some @AmericanIdol news for you coming very soon..."
GMT 15:09 2017 Wednesday ,01 November
Stars of S.Korean hit TV show marry in real lifeGMT 13:06 2017 Thursday ,12 October
New 'Star Wars' trailer: a hint at Leia's fate?GMT 18:18 2017 Sunday ,08 October
Iraq conflict photos, reportages dominate Bayeux awardsGMT 18:57 2017 Monday ,02 October
Cartoon Network at 25: sketching out a cutting-edge futureGMT 19:58 2017 Wednesday ,27 September
Black Entertainment Television heads to Korea in Asia firstGMT 16:45 2017 Monday ,18 September
With TV epic, Ken Burns seeks fuller understanding of Vietnam WarGMT 14:32 2017 Saturday ,16 September
Emmy nominees in key categoriesGMT 17:39 2017 Thursday ,14 September
White House says TV host should be fired for tweets on Trump
Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©
Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©
Send your comments
Your comment as a visitor