
General Motors Co. said it was recalling 5,755 Corvette coupes due to reach hatch hinges that do not meet federal standards, U.S. regulators said. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration said the recall involves model year 2011-12 Chevrolet Corvette coupes made from Jan. 24, 2011, through Sept. 1, 2011. The rear hatch hinges fail to meet standards that are designed to ensure the hatch does not detach during an accident. GM said it would replace the hinges free of charge. The firm began notifying Corvette owners of the recall last week. Consumers can call 800-630-2438 for more information.
GMT 15:26 2017 Friday ,22 December
VW sacks executive jailed over 'dieselgate': reportGMT 12:54 2017 Friday ,22 December
Baidu accuses former exec of stealing self-driving car technologyGMT 17:41 2017 Wednesday ,06 December
UK car sales extend slump: industry bodyGMT 14:49 2017 Sunday ,19 November
US rejects Ford petition to delay recall of 3m vehiclesGMT 19:06 2017 Wednesday ,08 November
BMW revs research spending higher, profits fishtailGMT 10:33 2017 Tuesday ,24 October
Singapore to freeze number of cars on its roadsGMT 13:26 2017 Tuesday ,17 October
Tesla sacks hundreds of workers on Model 3 stall: sourceGMT 21:18 2017 Saturday ,07 October
Tesla delays big rig truck debut; Model 3 in ‘production hell’
Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©
Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©
Send your comments
Your comment as a visitor