
Mercedes-Benz is recalling about 6,000 cars of its new A-class because of a possible flaw in the cover of the passenger-side airbag unit, the German luxury auto maker said Tuesday. "The airbag expands, but not the way we want it to," said the spokesman. The affected models were produced between June and December 2012. The spokesman was not immediately able to give a figure for affected cars sold outside Germany, but said it would be low since the affected models only hit the market last September. The car owners had already been contacted, said the spokesman, adding that the inspection would take 15 minutes and a possible free repair about three and a half hours. The online version of "auto motor und sport" magazine, which first reported the recall, said the affected models were the A180 CDI, A200 CDI, A220 CDI, A180, A200 and A250.
GMT 15:26 2017 Friday ,22 December
VW sacks executive jailed over 'dieselgate': reportGMT 12:54 2017 Friday ,22 December
Baidu accuses former exec of stealing self-driving car technologyGMT 17:41 2017 Wednesday ,06 December
UK car sales extend slump: industry bodyGMT 14:49 2017 Sunday ,19 November
US rejects Ford petition to delay recall of 3m vehiclesGMT 19:06 2017 Wednesday ,08 November
BMW revs research spending higher, profits fishtailGMT 10:33 2017 Tuesday ,24 October
Singapore to freeze number of cars on its roadsGMT 13:26 2017 Tuesday ,17 October
Tesla sacks hundreds of workers on Model 3 stall: sourceGMT 21:18 2017 Saturday ,07 October
Tesla delays big rig truck debut; Model 3 in ‘production hell’
Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©
Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©
Send your comments
Your comment as a visitor