
Arabian Automobiles, the flagship company of the AW Rostamani Group and exclusive dealer for Nissan in Dubai and the Northern Emirates, in association with Enoc Lubricants, is set to host an off-road driving event on February 28. The sixth edition of the ‘Xplore UAE,’ which is a Guinness World Records breaking event, that claimed the title for the largest convoy of off road-vehicles last year, aims to raise Dh50,000 ($13,609) for a charity association. Michel Ayat, CEO, Arabian Automobiles, said: “Xplore UAE is all about the community coming together for an enjoyable day discovering new parts of the country we are proud to live in. Experienced off-roading enthusiasts and families alike can share in the opportunity to explore an all-new desert experience with new routes and a new adventure.” Saeed Khoory, CEO of Emirates National Oil Company (Enoc), said: “Xplore UAE is a fun-event for family and friends that also supports a charity cause, and through our partnership, we are underlining the value that Enoc Lubricants products bring to automobiles, and also highlighting the values of teamwork and solidarity.” The 2014 Nissan Patrol is set to feature prominently at the event, with sales having soared by 45 per cent in 2013. Starting from a new area this year, participants will have the opportunity to spend a day in the desert, tackling dunes suitable for both beginners and seasoned off-road enthusiasts, and conclude with dinner at a five-star camp. Source: TradeArabia
GMT 15:26 2017 Friday ,22 December
VW sacks executive jailed over 'dieselgate': reportGMT 12:54 2017 Friday ,22 December
Baidu accuses former exec of stealing self-driving car technologyGMT 17:41 2017 Wednesday ,06 December
UK car sales extend slump: industry bodyGMT 14:49 2017 Sunday ,19 November
US rejects Ford petition to delay recall of 3m vehiclesGMT 19:06 2017 Wednesday ,08 November
BMW revs research spending higher, profits fishtailGMT 10:33 2017 Tuesday ,24 October
Singapore to freeze number of cars on its roadsGMT 13:26 2017 Tuesday ,17 October
Tesla sacks hundreds of workers on Model 3 stall: sourceGMT 21:18 2017 Saturday ,07 October
Tesla delays big rig truck debut; Model 3 in ‘production hell’
Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©
Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©
Send your comments
Your comment as a visitor