Two radical leftist legislators of the opposition The Left party (Die Linke) lambasted the latest UN report on a deadly Israeli raid on a Gaza-bound flotilla, branding it 'flawed.' Annette Groth and Inge Hoeger stressed in a press statement that the report was not 'credible' and the composition of the authors of the UN report, specifically former Colombian president Alvaro Uribe, was 'highly problematic.' Groth made clear the UN report was 'not objective, non-credible and flawed,' saying it contradicted last year's UN report which said the lethal Israeli attack on the Gaza flotilla violated international law. The UN findings at that time stated also that Israel's blockade of Gaza was a violation of international and humanitarian law as it was subjecting the civilian population in Gaza to collective punishment. Meanwhile, Hoeger said that Uribe should not have been part of the UN commission to prepare the report since he was involved in systematic human rights violations when he was president of his country. She emphasized also that the UN commission did not have a mandate to re-investigate the Israeli assault on the naval aid convoy. Hoeger and Groth were both on the Mavi Marmara when the Israeli barbarian commandos stormed the aid ship in international waters, killing nine Turks. The Zionist regime faced global outrage and condemnation for its storming of the Gaza Freedom Flotilla.
GMT 16:26 2018 Wednesday ,29 August
Morocco, Cuba Start 'Unprecedented and Historic Era' in their RelationsGMT 16:13 2018 Wednesday ,29 August
Morocco, Dominican Republic Discuss Means to Promote CooperationGMT 18:51 2018 Sunday ,21 January
Tensions mount in Rohingya camps ahead of planned relocation to MyanmarGMT 18:47 2018 Sunday ,21 January
Macron shares African outrage on Trump’s vulgar languageGMT 18:41 2018 Sunday ,21 January
Jordan urges Pence to rebuild trust after Jerusalem pivotGMT 18:37 2018 Sunday ,21 January
UN Security Council to discuss Syria on MondayGMT 18:23 2018 Sunday ,21 January
Iraqi court sentences to death German woman who joined DaeshGMT 18:19 2018 Sunday ,21 January
Turkish state media say Turkey’s ground forces have entered Syrian Kurdish enclave
Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©
Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©
Send your comments
Your comment as a visitor