US athlete Debbie Dunn has been banned for two years after testing positive for a banned steroid at the US Olympic trials in June, the US Anti-Doping Agency said Tuesday. Dunn was first alerted of a positive test result in July shortly, after the US Olympic Trials in Eugene, Oregon. The 34-year-old athlete, who didn't qualify to race an individual event in London but had earned a place in the pool of 4x400m relay candidates, withdrew from the US team for London saying she didn't want her case to be a distraction as she awaited the final outcome. USADA said in a statement on Tuesday that Dunn's positive test for an anabolic agent had been confirmed. "Dunn, 34, accepted a two-year period of ineligibility, which began on August 1, 2012, the date she accepted a provisional suspension," USADA's statement said. "As a result of the sanction, Dunn has been disqualified from all competitive results achieved on and subsequent to June 22, 2012, the date the US Olympic Team Trials began, including forfeiture of any medals, points, and prizes."
GMT 17:21 2018 Monday ,08 January
Play abandoned in South Africa v India TestGMT 17:18 2018 Monday ,08 January
Play abandoned in South Africa v India TestGMT 15:43 2018 Sunday ,07 January
Hackers already targeting Pyeongchang OlympicsGMT 15:38 2018 Sunday ,07 January
India's Pandya defies South African bowlersGMT 18:23 2018 Thursday ,04 January
Russian doping whistleblower free to pass evidence to FIFAGMT 12:08 2018 Thursday ,04 January
Pep Guardiola fears Man City stars in danger over fixture pile-upGMT 22:26 2018 Wednesday ,03 January
Mohamed Salah favorite to complete awards hat-trickGMT 16:12 2017 Tuesday ,26 December
Russian-Syrian basketball festival held at Damascus
Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©
Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©
Send your comments
Your comment as a visitor