
British challenger Tyson Fury plans to bring "chaos" to his world heavyweight title fight next month in a bid to dethrone undisputed champion Wladimir Klitschko in Duesseldorf.
"I'm going to cause chaos and constantly change my tactics. That's how I can beat him. It will be a short, violent, simple knockout," the 27-year-old Fury told German magazine Sport Bild ahead of the November 28 bout.
"If he is looking for a direct exchange of punches with me, it will end in disaster for him. That's when the shutters will go down."
The fight had originally been scheduled for October 24, but Klitschko had to postpone the fight after tearing his left calf.
The Ukrainian champion will put his IBF, WBA, and WBO heavyweight belts on the line and with veteran rocker Rod Stewart set to sing before the bout, Fury is planning to get on the microphone if he wins.
"I will definitely sing a song to celebrate the victory," said Fury.
"I'll try and do a duet with Rod Stewart."
It is 11 years since Klitschko was last beaten.
The 39-year-old has a phenomenal record of 53 knockouts in 64 wins from 67 bouts while Fury has an unblemished record of 24 wins from 24 fights with 18 knockouts.
Klitschko branded Fury "a clown" when the British boxer dressed up as Batman for their press conference in London last month before predicting he will put the champion on the canvas in the sixth round.
"I'm as confident of winning as waking up in the morning and putting my shoes on," said Fury at the time.
Source: AFP
GMT 18:30 2017 Tuesday ,26 December
FIFA trial: New York jury acquits former Peru soccer bossGMT 13:18 2017 Tuesday ,26 December
Early drama as Sydney to Hobart fleet race to break recordGMT 20:25 2017 Monday ,25 December
Klopp urges Liverpool to focus on Euro ambitionsGMT 18:35 2017 Monday ,25 December
Mutko suspends Russian football role to fight Olympic lifetime banGMT 10:11 2017 Monday ,25 December
Federer, Nadal shine as rivals hobble into 2018GMT 19:22 2017 Sunday ,24 December
Southampton's Austin charged with violent conductGMT 18:02 2017 Sunday ,24 December
'Tongan Bear' Uhila extends Clermont contractGMT 17:07 2017 Sunday ,24 December
Serena Williams to make competitive return in Abu Dhabi next week
Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©
Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©
Send your comments
Your comment as a visitor